After you have viewed a property, you will be required to complete an application form; we will also need your permission to carry out referencing and searches in order for a credit check to be conducted. There is a cost for this service, which will be made clear to you PRIOR to the application process...


To avoid disappointment, we would advise that you contact us at Sensis to register your interest, as soon as possible.

Back to the top




You will be responsible for full payment of the utility bills throughout the term of your tenancy. It is also your responsibility to register with the relevant Gas, Electricity, Water, and Council Tax service provider Other additional services such as Telephone, Sky Satellite, Broadband, TV Licence are optional if required but must again be your responsibility.

Back to the top




We strongly recommend that you take out a contents insurance policy to protect all your personal effects. Whilst this is optional, building’s insurance is compulsory and is the sole responsibility of the owner...

Back to the top




Initially, we will inspect the property on a quarterly basis. You will be notified of the date and time of these inspections so that you can

Tenant Fees Chargeable

The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:

  • A refundable holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)

  • A refundable tenancy deposit (up to 5 weeks’ rent (or 6 weeks’ rent if the annual rent is £50,000 or more))

  • A payment to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by the tenant (up to £50 inc VAT, or reasonable costs incurred if higher)

  • Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant

  • Interest, at a rate of up to 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)

  • A default fee for the replacement of a lost key or security device

  • Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax

  • Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.

A letting or property management agent in England must also be a member of a property redress scheme and a member of a client money protection scheme. For further information, or a copy of their membership certificates, please contact the agent directly.